Yesterday evening I jumped online to secretly look at my stats (we all do it). I’ve been “absent” for nearly a month since the holidays and having some visitors (I don’t know about you but when guests are in our house I find it a bit rude to say, “oh just a second I need to update my blog.”) So its fallen through the cracks. I’ve been thinking about it a lot. Then I open it up to find, Jennifer M. Eaton awarded me with a Kreativ Blogger Award!
Thank you for selecting me Jennifer! Part of the fun of winning is this: I must tell ten things about myself and then select 6 blogs I think are fantastically Kreativ. Its nice to be part of this club.
1. Most people think I am about 10 to 15 years younger than I am. Thanks Mom!
2. I use to smoke about a pack and a half of cigarettes a day. Hard to imagine now.
3. I enjoy Yoga and running.
4. I just recently found my passion in writing. Though, I’ve been writing my thoughts down my entire life.
5. I lived in the D.C. Area for 7 years during some historical times (2000 – 2007).
6. I fell in love in 5 days and moved back to Holland to spend the rest of my life with my fiance 2 weeks later.
7. So…I believe in love at first sight. 🙂
8. I am still looking for my dream job! I think I am headed in the right direction.
9. I don’t like rules and often find ways to break them.
10. I love to LAUGH!
Okay now my challenge of finding 6 bloggers that I think are Kreativ. Stay tuned for the next post.